Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Class / Self Evaluation

What I liked about this class is that we free time and got to explore the internet. What i didn't like about this class is that we had to do typing tutor and it was really boring. I also didn't like that we had to write about people that we've never even heard of and the quotes at times didn't make sense. So i just typed so i could get the grade and move on with life. Finally the last thing i didn't like was the CTR card check i hated it because its dumb, i mean if you don't have and get boo'd and got sent to the back. For me that was the thing i didn't like the most wait.. i also don't the student success statement that bores me the most i mean those quotes don't motivate me.

WAYS TO IMPROVE IN  THE CLASS
    1. learn how to type quicker
    2. be a ctr person
    3. I think i actually try'd my best in the class i mean i have an A or B this class is super easy but boring like it makes me fall asleep. I think i am committed on being a CTR person I am being a better person i help around the house and i don't cause trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment