Tuesday, January 12, 2016

CHRISTMAS BREAK

What i did for the break was nothing. All I literally did was stay home and sleep and eat and play video games. The only Places i went were to my friends house and just hang out for a while and left home. On my break i did meet someone new which was my new baby nephew. My brothers wife got pregnant and had a cute baby which is my nephew. Movies that i watched over the break were 2 fast 2 furious and 22 jump street. During my break i played soccer and go out to my games. I watched some videos to teach me on how to play better. I also watched the Golden State Warriors Play against Cleveland cavaliers and the Warriors won. On Christmas what i got was 2 sweaters 1 nike and 1 adidas. I also got Dragon Ball Xenoverse and $200 dollars from my aunt. Thats all did for winter break which was boring. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment