Thursday, June 9, 2016

Class Evaluation

1.Somethings that I liked about this class is how we got some free time and could listen to music and create our own blog

2.The thing I hated the most was the goals journal that was very boring and i always fell asleep(sorry). Also I didn't like the student success statement it never caught my attenion why we needed to do them I mean i thought this class was about on how to use the computers programs not about being a good person thats why there are churchs.

3.Some recommendations for improving this class would be if we could listen to music while doing the statements or while we are writing in our journals.

4.I liked how we talked about sports because it caught my atenttion on who did this and that and who were the good players and bad role models.

5. I think I did do my very best in the class. Even though it was boring i worked hard got all my work turned in and got through with it.

6. No I am not reading my life planning goals journal because i am really busy with my homework and i have soccer practice everyday because im two club teams and im trying to get better so i could be in the varsity soccer team.

7. I am very committed to being a ctr person because who wouldn't want to be one? It's the best you can be and its so simple and all you have to do is choose whats best for you and good things will come your way.

8.What i learned in this class that i wouldn't any other is be a great person. Mr. Haymore taught me on how not to be a bad person. By always choosing the right I'd have the things i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment