Thursday, June 9, 2016

LAST LECTURE:(

Last Lecture
Student Success Statement
“You will go far, with CTR”- Mr. Haymore

This quote is very true why? You might ask. Well if you choose the wrong then you’ll end up in jail or worst case scenario, dead. While choosing the right will end up doing you good and could end up giving you the best life you deserve. I think what Mr.haymore is trying to state is that we need to always choose the right. I know that in my personal life when I started choosing the right I become a better person. not only was am I better person but now I see  the world with better eyes .I use to hate getting up for school ,but now I wake up and smile because I know I have done things that has helped me and other people . Choose the right really changes your life for the better. And the best part is you're never too late to start. I will always stay a CTR person because it has helped so much. It ever got me think about informing other school about it. We should do a project about it. That is how strongly I feel that being a CTR person will help you and take you place you never thought possible. I’d like to thank Mr. Haymore for teaching to always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment